All 13 art Reviews

Rotations Normal Rotations Normal

very good still

even for a experiment using only some triangles,torguses and volumetric lighting it is amazingly done.

Skunk Fur Test Skunk Fur Test

wow

Far better then what i have been able to achieve so far. then again so far i only tried using fur/hair to create a chuzzle. anyway fantastic work and your definitly in my fav-list now.

Ultra Demon Cannibal Dad Ultra Demon Cannibal Dad

fantastic, to bad about the saving...

very nice and i would have loved to see a textured version(bot going to happen soon i suppose). what a waste that the file didn't save the way you wanted it to.

PS: thx for the warning about saving. i just got myself a copy of zbrush and i haven't fully understand the whole "tool" concept, so i will be very carefull when saving something.

Ouch Ouch

very nice

very nice shaders. although the shadows appear incorrect.

The Final Attack The Final Attack

ehhm

its nearly impossible to see, but that actually gives the image its charm and covers any possible imperfection that may have occured (not that i can see any.). still a very nice image.

Syrus & Chark Syrus & Chark

very nice

the water shader fits perfectly,the characters are nicely done(a bit clay-like) and it gave me a good laugh. some fog would indeed add to the quality, but thats just my opinion.

Have a Drink Have a Drink

they aren't just realistic.

those are some hyper-realistic glasses. the shadows could have been a little bit better (but you already know that). anyway keep up the good work

An Illuminating Idea An Illuminating Idea

fantastic

excellent job. it are renders like these which drive me to improve my skills at 3d modeling.

The Silver Skull The Silver Skull

its rather funny

you have indeed improved the skull allot (no offense to Manuel-dangelo).
this picture gave me a smile so ten points it is.

Flecko Drunken Master Flecko Drunken Master

very nice

flecko looks very good in 3d. posing an organic 3d model can be difficult without some inconsistencies but i can't seem to find any.
Very impressive and good job with the clothing.