Mastermind: World Conqueror #4 Mastermind: World Conqueror #4

yes i do recognise

indeed i recognise the marching in the background (the red alert song your refering to was called Hell March if i remember correctly). this song is indeed very suitable for a world conquering game.

][ Blame it on the Muzik ][ ][ Blame it on the Muzik ][

No, not your best

Title Says it. not bery good one. it improved a bit after the first one and a half minute but overall not one of your best. but if you had fun remixing it then dont let this discourage you (altough this review proplably didnt discourage you anyway)(just to be sure :P)

][ Rock This ][ ][ Rock This ][

Nice and....cheery

this song was fun to listen to (and its indeed a happy song).
in the middle of the song i noticed my cursor began began to move around the desktop with the rythm, my hand was going with the music(it was entranced).
Very good and definitly worth putting on my MP3 Player :P.

mybrobilo responds:

Very nice! thanks for the support!

Warcraft Warcraft

memories....

warcraft II. now that was a good warcraft game(better then 3). it took some time for me to recognise the song(it was at 2:28 that it came through). Fantastic song man. a more then worthy tribute to a fantastic game.

you sir are a great artist.

SkyMarshall responds:

Agree! Altough WC3 might be a better game, but the best memories were had in WC2 :) Glad I managed to rip up some good nostalgic feelings in you man =) Thanks for the 10:D

"Essence of Time" - F-777 "Essence of Time" - F-777

ironic

your not happy with the song but it still got a 4+ rating.
nice little song. not as good as some of youre larger works but still good enough for me to plug it in my PDA and listen to it (over and over with the other songs)

Comment to Final2Legion's: .......Slighty Disturbing (or maybe very disturbing)